*****

*****
This is the story of my journey to bring Willow home from Guatemala. I am now mom to two daughters: Lily (5) who was born in China and Willow (2).

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Passport DONE!

Finally I can report that Willow's passport is done. What a relief. Apparently the guy who has Power of Attorney for me has taken another job and my attorney couldn't track him down 'til now. Seriously - this close to the end and these absurd things continue happening. I keep waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out of my computer and yell that I've been punked.

Now we pray for the DNA process to happen soon (today would be great) and then the results to arrive smoothly back at the embassy with in a week or two at the most. I should be there in 3 weeks. I SHOULD be there in 3 weeks. Pretend you haven't read that for the last 2 months or so.

Here are some pictures from Sandra. They took her to the zoo last week. She was afraid of most of the animals, but had a good time (as long as she stayed close to Veronica).