*****

*****
This is the story of my journey to bring Willow home from Guatemala. I am now mom to two daughters: Lily (5) who was born in China and Willow (2).

Thursday, November 13, 2008

O - U - T

We are out. Yes we are. WE'RE OUT! I have been waiting to write those words since last March!!! One more time: WE'RE OUT!

Now we wait for a new birth certificate (with my last name), another DNA test (to prove she is the same baby we started with), a few signatures, etc. etc. I would expect to bring this bundle home in February. I'll get 6 weeks off work to stay home with her, and then she'll join her sister at day care with Diane.


On a side note - I had an email from Sandra the other day. She wrote that Willow has started biting her friends when they try to take her toys. She also wrote that she is usually loving and affectionate and loves to kiss and hug other children. YIKES! Does this look like the face of a biter: I sent her this cute little blue dress. She sort of looks like she knows we're out, huh?




Last time, I promise: WE'RE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!