*****

*****
This is the story of my journey to bring Willow home from Guatemala. I am now mom to two daughters: Lily (5) who was born in China and Willow (2).

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Birth Certificate in progress

The first step of the birth certificate is complete. I expect to wait 15 days for the next step to be completed. After 15 days (crossing all fingers and toes), when that final birth certificate step is complete, I expect to travel about 4 weeks later. I will only get 5-7 days notice to book my flight with exact dates. We are sooooo close!

Sandra emailed me the following video of Pili at the park. They say she is a dare-devil. Sandra wrote that she worries greatly about Pili's adjustment: she wants only to be with Veronica as if she knows their time together is nearing an end. She begs me in every email now to pray for Pili to adjust well. They all worry terribly for her initial sadness. So does Mommy - pray everyone. Pray!

If I knew how to rotate this, I would. Sorry. I've watched about a million times and my neck may never be the same!