*****

*****
This is the story of my journey to bring Willow home from Guatemala. I am now mom to two daughters: Lily (5) who was born in China and Willow (2).

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Birth Certificate MAY BE approved

Thank you for all the thoughtful emails and messages - so many were eagerly waiting with me for Friday's word. Here's the deal:

My agency called the birth certificate office on Friday and they said the birth certificate is ready. So they called my attorney to tell him it's ready to be picked up. He told them he was on his way there to pick it up and he would get a copy to them on Monday. I should be relieved, but my agency has been both wrong and lied to far too many times for me to get excited without PROOF. So, yes I got good news, but no I don't believe it yet. Maybe I'll get some proof on Monday. I will post it the minute I hear something. Remember, after the birth certificate is done, I should be holding that kid 4 weeks later!