*****

*****
This is the story of my journey to bring Willow home from Guatemala. I am now mom to two daughters: Lily (5) who was born in China and Willow (2).

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Keeping my mind off Willow

Lily started gymnastics and it's adorable! Yaya, Grace, Tate, Grammy, Papa, and King (as Lily has always called my gramma King) all came to see her first practice tonight. She was so proud to see them all there to cheer her on!

And my girl breaks out the "bridge" on the first night. Ouch!


Gimme an L. Gimme an I. Gimme another L. Gimmy a Y. Go Lily go!

And, lastly, one of our favorite activities this spring. The deck needs to be stripped and stained, but in the mean time Lily LOVES to peel the paint with a scraper. She, seriously, begs me to let her go out there and try to get "BIG HUGE" pieces of paint off. It's a bribe sometimes - I can get her to do almost anything quickly if she gets to peel paint afterwards. I'm sure the neighbors love me right now. Shades curtesty of Beam. Thanks, Beam!