*****

*****
This is the story of my journey to bring Willow home from Guatemala. I am now mom to two daughters: Lily (5) who was born in China and Willow (2).

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

No news is bad news and it drives me crazy!







I've been in PGN for just over a month and the birth mother still hasn't been interviewed. I called on Monday, April 7th and will call again next Monday. Now that my agency told Sandra not to share info with me, I'm pretty much in the dark except for the often week old information I get when I can get through to PGN. Once the birth mother is interviewed, I still have a minimum of several weeks in PGN, so the odds of getting out before school are getting pretty slim. Thankfully I have Lily to keep me busy and distracted. I'm posting pictures of Willow's room since I haven't received any news pictures in about week and a half (hear the moping in that?).