*****

*****
This is the story of my journey to bring Willow home from Guatemala. I am now mom to two daughters: Lily (5) who was born in China and Willow (2).

Thursday, March 6, 2008

COMPUTER'S FIXED!

Sandra emailed me late last night - she wrote "Your prayers have been heard. The social worker's report was delivered today." She could only type for a minute because her husband was using the computer for University work, but she said she would email me again today. I assured her that the most difficult part of waiting for me is not knowing what is going on day to day and thanked her for letting me know right away. I told her how I have printed all her emails about Pili and read them every night before I go to sleep, I carry the picture she sent every where I go, and I stare at that baby's face all day long.

Now my prayer is that I will get into PGN as soon as possible.