*****

*****
This is the story of my journey to bring Willow home from Guatemala. I am now mom to two daughters: Lily (5) who was born in China and Willow (2).

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Doctor visit








Willow went to the doctor on Monday. She weighs a healthy 20 lbs. Look at that sad face - I'm thinking she may have had shots. Poor baby. Thank goodness for the pictures from Sandra! Without them, these sad pictures from my agency would have been all I've seen since December (when she went to the doctor last). The ziplock bags are what I've sent down for her - some clothes, some gifts for the foster family, etc. Could her bandanda be any cuter?!
Update: 3/22/08
Sandra reports that Willow was sad because they had to set her down on the examining table and she HATES to be "examined". As soon as Veronica picked her up and walked away with her, Willow was happy.