*****

*****
This is the story of my journey to bring Willow home from Guatemala. I am now mom to two daughters: Lily (5) who was born in China and Willow (2).

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New pictures from Sandra




Sandra explained that this procession passes in front of their home every day during holy week. Pili loves to go outside and see the people and eat cotton candy (I emailed a picture of Lily eating cotton candy at the state fair last year). One day Pili saw another boy lifted high near a phone booth so he could see better. She threw a fit until they lifted her high near the same phone booth, and when they did she became "tranquil". The men are holding up sacred items showing Jesus and Mary.












Sandra emailed me these pictures last night. She said that in one picture, Willow was watching Nemo for 15 minutes and eating bread. She also said that Willow was to the doctor yesterday and received the last 2 packages I sent. I had enclosed some pictures of Lily and I (before we had this email connection) and she was very thankful for them. She also said that she can't give me any more details about the legal case because it makes my agency uncomfortable. We don't want to do anything to jeapardize anything, and I'm just so thankful to have any information at all!

She wrote that they love Willow ("Pili") so much that they are thrilled I am so interested in her. They believe she will have a good life here and she will be loved.