*****

*****
This is the story of my journey to bring Willow home from Guatemala. I am now mom to two daughters: Lily (5) who was born in China and Willow (2).

Friday, March 7, 2008

New pictures from Sandra

Sandra sent me an amazing email tonight, including 9 pictures.
She tells me that Willow
was scared of the teddy bear
we sent at first, but now she
is not. Now when they say "We
love you, baby Willow" she
laughs.

Sandra would like me to send a
larger picture of Lily and I. She
thinks Willow is intelligent enough
to learn and remember our faces
so she will be happier to go
to us.



I had asked if Pili has a special
blanket or toy that comforts
her when she's scared or hurt.
Sandra says she doesn't yet.
I also asked if Pili is shy and
Sandra said she is not. She
loves her 5 year-old niece and
laughs at her a lot.