*****

*****
This is the story of my journey to bring Willow home from Guatemala. I am now mom to two daughters: Lily (5) who was born in China and Willow (2).

Thursday, March 5, 2009

We have a DATE!

My mom and I are leaving Sunday after church for Guatemala! We will get Willow on either Monday or Tuesday. My agency says they're "busy" on Monday, so I'm suggesting I get Willow without them (the irony...) and do whatever business we have left when they're available on Tuesday. I have HAD it with the delays! Either way, I will get my girl next week.
  • Our embassy appointment is on Wednesday at 7:15am.
  • We have to stay 'til Friday morning so we can pick up Willow's visa on Thursday.
  • Our flight gets in out of Houston on Friday night at 4:20.

A week from today we will be over the worst of the transition (I hope). My next update might just be from GUATEMALA! Thanks for cheering us on for such a long, long time. There are so many faithful friends who've never given up hope that this day would come - and I can't thank you enough.